Monday, March 9, 2009

Caps and Hats Comfort Project

Caps and Hats Comfort Project

I am collecting caps and hats for people, young and old, who are battling cancer and are going through the troubling side affect of losing their hair. I can’t imagine how devastating that is for someone! I have lost several relatives to cancer, and I have seen how it impacts family, friends, and the community. I can’t provide a cure, and I’m not one to raise money, but I can provide some comfort.

If you would like to help me, please attach an encouraging note to a cap or hat (handmade or purchased) and send it to:

Caps and Hats Comfort Project
PO Box 1
Slater, SC 29683

I will be distributing the Caps and Hats to facilities treating these guys and gals in need. If you have any questions, please call (864) 320-3002

Thank you for your generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment